Veteran Resource Navigator
The Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs (ODVA) has a comprehensive online resource guide (VETERAN RESOURCE NAVIGATOR) available to assist veterans in finding the benefits that are most useful to their unique circumstances at this time.
Use the link below for the Veteran Resource Navigator
Other Resources Available to Veterans and Military Service Members
- Veteran Resource Navigator site by ODVA: https://www.oregon.gov/
- (Oregon) Military Help Line: Call 888-457-4838
- VA Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255, press 1.
- VA Confidential crisis chat at net or text to 838255
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, National Center for PTSD: https://www.ptsd.va.
If you are a veteran or family member with specific questions not addressed here, or if you need other direct assistance, please contact an ODVA Resource Navigator by calling (503) 373-2085 or toll-free at 1-800-692-9666.
Contact ODVA Headquarters
Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs
700 Summer St NE
Salem, OR 97301
Phone: (800) 692-9666 or (503) 373-2085
Fax: (503) 373-2392