Who we are
Our website address is:
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 17548
Salem OR 97305
Our phone and email address:Phone: (541) 606-4849
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you use a contact form or submit information with a form, it will be stored on our server and may go through insecure email. Please do not send any confidential information through our contact forms.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may review summary web analytics to analyze traffic, patterns, popular links, and other insights.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
This website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 13. This site complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly permit registration or submission of information by anyone under 13 years of age. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online and mobile activities and interests.
Who we share your data with
We may share the information or data collected with team members, business associates who have completed a business associate agreement, or with 3rd party communication services as needed and/or if required by law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Information submitted in contact forms or other online forms may transmitted via email and/or stored in a database on the webhosting server.
Your contact information
You can contact us via our email address for general inquiries: email@example.com
How we protect your data
This site uses encryption and authentication.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If anyone on the team maintaining this site becomes aware of any data breach, there is a form with contact information for notifying the proper party(s) to respond.
What third parties we receive data from
As people interact with this site, there may be information transmitted, received, combined, and/or reposted from third parties such as social media linkages, public records, email, etc.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Generally, not applicable.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Generally, not applicable.
Terms and Conditions of Use1. Each time you access this service you will be presented with the current terms, conditions and privacy statement for acceptance.
2. You assume all risk for use of this website and any content linking to or from this website.
3. Nothing on this website, nor any content linking to or from this website, shall substitute for legal advice, medical advice, or professional advice of any kind whatsoever. You are hereby notified and advised to seek counsel from qualified professionals at your own risk and expense.
4. Information provided on this website is provided as a courtesy only; there is no guarantee of accuracy, fitness, purpose, or any other guarantee or warranty of any kind whatsoever.
5. We offer no guarantees or warranties of any kind whatsoever.
6. We accept no liability of any kind whatsoever. In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages. Further, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied and make no warranty that this website will a) meet your requirements; b) be uninterrupted, timely, confidential, secure, or error-free; or c) meet your expectations.
7. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MENTAL HEALTH CARE OR TREATMENT AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, A THERAPIST-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP OR ANY OTHER SORT OF CONFIDENTIAL RELATIONSHIP. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. We and any volunteers or agents are not responsible for any decisions, or results of the decisions that you make while, as a result of, or after visiting this website; this includes whether you choose to seek or not seek professional care, or to modify or terminate specific treatment that you are currently receiving based on any content on this website, or any content linking to or from this website.
Last updated on April 9, 2020.
This statement may be modified from time to time.
Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting