Nonviolent Crisis Intervention®
Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® (NCI™) provides your staff with the skills to safely recognize and respond to everyday crisis situations that may involve more challenging behaviors. NCI™ training is designed to help you achieve compliance with current legislative initiatives and best practices.
Available as a blended (Online & In-Person) Instructor Certification Program.
Program Features & Benefits:
- Safety interventions and disengagement techniques for escalating risk behaviors.
- Limit-setting strategies when verbally intervening to de-escalate defensive behaviors.
- Recognize opportunities for post-crisis learning.
- The effects of trauma and the psychology of the brain on the person in crisis as well as the responding individual.
- Person-centered to help ensure a consistently inclusive and culturally sensitive approach to a person displaying crisis behavior.