CLA Phone Meetings
A phone recovery meeting or group is formed when two or more clutterers gather on a conference call to share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem with clutter and help each other to recover. The meetings are guided by the CLA 12 Steps and 12 Traditions and are facilitated by a CLA member. Everyone is welcome. International and long-distance charges may apply. These meetings are shown in red in the calendar below.
Meetings in this list are:
- Believed to be active and agreed or requested to be listed
- Registered with CLA World Service Organization (WSO)
- Not to be used for commercial ventures or solicitation
- Neither approved nor endorsed by CLA WSO for their autonomous business dealings and implementation of the CLA program
CLA Phone Activity Sessions
Here’s your opportunity to declutter with the support and encouragement of other clutterers. Everyone is welcome. A phone activity session is a moderator-led gathering of two or more clutterers who come together on a CLA conference call line on a designated day and time. Clutterers actively declutter, set goals, make commitments, announce victories, give and receive support, bookend, and meet CLA buddies. Activity sessions are guided by the 12 Traditions of CLA but are not, and do not take the place of, CLA recovery meetings. International and long-distance charges may apply. These are shown in green in the calendar below.
General Tips for viewing both calendars:
- Click today if not already viewing the current date.
- Use arrows to the right of “Today” to move through the calendar
- The default view is “Agenda” which is a daily list of all phone meetings and activity sessions.
- You can select Week or Month view but that may have too much detail to be helpful.
- Click the arrow to the right of the “Agenda” tab to only see meetings or activity sessions if desired.
- Use the print icon to get a printed list.
- You can click the plus sign in the blue box at the bottom right to save this calendar to your own calendar program. It should convert meeting times to your time zone and it will allow you to click on the events in your calendar to get a clickable dial-in number for phone meetings.
- For phone problems check this link. Alternate phone numbers
All events are in the Eastern Time (ET) zone.
The following Zoom meetings are open to any CLA member. You need to contact the person listed to gain access to the meeting ID. The majority of these meetings met Face-to-Face, but are now meeting virtually due to the pandemic. They may return to their Face-to-Face locations at any time.
Note: These meetings are listed as a courtesy only and WSO does not attest to each group’s adherence to CLA’s “12 Steps & 12 Traditions” and therefore the meetings should be attended with that in mind.
All events are in the Eastern Time (ET) zone…click event to see local time zone if different.
You can click the plus sign in the blue box at the bottom right to save this calendar to your own calendar program. It should convert meeting times to your time zone.
Any questions about calendars or meetings contact email@example.com
There are additional online meetings for local attendees which are listed separately by the city in the map listing on the Face-to-Face meeting page.
If you represent one of these groups and have additional information please contact: registration committee
A.A. is a registered trademark or service mark of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.